Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included both Static GK and static questions from November Current Affairs 2017!!!
- Name the Chief Minister of Tripura.
Answer – Manik Sarkar
- Name the Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Answer – Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Expand PMAY.
Answer – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – affordable housing will be provided to the urban poor
- Who is the director of World’s first Sanskrit 3D film‘Anurakthi’?
Answer – Asokan PK
- Head quarters and CEO of IKEA is _________.
Answer – Delft, Netherlands and Peter Agnefjäll
- Who was the first woman Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
Answer – Meira Kumar
- Wellington is a capital of ________.
Answer – New Zealand, currency – New Zealand Dollar
- Gopi Thonakal is a ________.
Answer – Indian Athlete
- In which year the Imperial bank had changed as State Bank of India?
Answer – 1st July 1955
- What is the full form of NMEW?
Answer – National Mission for Empowerment of women
- Deendayal Antyodaya Mission(DAM) also Known as _______________.
Answer – – “National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM)”- to Support and Nurture Rural Resources.
- Securities trade tax is an Indirect tax. Is it true or false?
Answer – False , Its a direct tax
- E in SEZ?
Answer – Economic , Special Economic Zone
- Thol Lake is located in _____.
Answer – Gujarat
- Somasila dam is built across which river in Andhra Pradesh?
Answer – Pennar River
- Bakhira Bird Sanctuary and Kaimoor Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in _______.Answer -Uttarpradesh