Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included both Static GK and static questions from November Current Affairs 2017!!!
- Which country has the world’s longest and largest railway network?
Answer – United States, US rail network, with an operating route length over 250,000km
- Centre suggests Odisha to enhance PMGSY target to 10,000 km.S in PMGSY?
Answer – Sadak, Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) to provide good all-weather road connectivity to unconnected villages in India
- 8th edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit-2017 will be held at Hyderabad. What is theme ?
Answer – Women First, Prosperity for All’.
- Singur Dam, Nizam Sagar and Lower Manair Dam are located in _________.
Answer – Telengana
- Where is an Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services Situated (INCOIS)?
- Expand NDMA.
Answer – National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA).
- Gulf of Munnar Marine National Park and Mudumalai National Park are located in __________.
Answer – Tamil Nadu
- SBI launches YONO, an integrated app for financial services.YONO stands for?
Answer – ‘You Only Need One’.
- Slogan of Kotak Mahindra Bank is ____________.
Answer – ‘Let’s make money simple’
- The headquarters and CEO of Canara Bank is _______.
Answer – Bengaluru, Karnataka and Rakesh Sharma .
- Where was the 2017 Asia Pacific Screen Awards held?
Answer – Brisbane, Australia
- President of Afghanistan is _________.
Answer – Ashraf Ghani
- Who is the brand ambassador of Swimmathon?
Answer – Olympian Virdhawal Khade is an Indian Swimmer.
- Headquarters of International Federation of Association Football is ______.
Answer – Zurich, Switzerland
- Khangchendzonga National Park is in _______.
Answer – Sikkim
- Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka is in _________.
Answer – Madhya Pradesh