Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included both Static GK and static questions from November Current Affairs 2017!!!
Static GK questions from Current Affairs
- Which Airforce station has picked ‘Pride of EAC’ Trophy?
Answer – Air Force Station, Chabua in Assam
- Where is the Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) situated?
Answer – Kochi, Kerala
- Name the chief Minister of Assam.
Answer – Sarbananda Sonowal
- Which Scheme has launched with the outlay of Rs. 300 crore for the integrated development of the Fisheries sector in India?
Answer – Blue Revolution, launched by Union Agriculture Minister, Radhan Mohan Sing
- The Headquarters of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is ______________.
Answer – Paris, France
- BRICS Bank approves $400 million loans for India, Russia. Name the head quarters and president of New Development Bank (NDB).
Answer – Shanghai, China and K V Kamath
- Andhra Pradesh launched Pattabhi Sitaramayya-Self Business Group (PS-SBG) scheme for rural women.Who is Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya?
Answer – Founder of Andhra Bank
- The first company in India to receive a payments bank license from the Reserve Bank of India_______________.
Answer – Airtel Payments Bank
- Book of the Year for fiction 2017 at Tata Literature Live! Awards – ‘Son of the Thundercloud’ is written by ______.
Answer – Easterine Kire
- Name the world’s fastest supersonic cruise missile (travelling at speeds of Mach 2.8 to 3.0) has been jointly developed by Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) of India and NPO Mashinostroyenia (NPOM) of Russia.
Answer – Brahmos , It has been named after Indian river Brahmaputra (Brah) and Russian river Moskova (Mos)
- Name the India’s first satellite launched for Planetary Scientific research.
Answer – Chandrayan-1 , first lunar probe
- Buenos Aires is the capital of_______.
Answer – Argentina , Currency – Argentine Peso
- Khimsar Fort is located in ________.
Answer – Rajasthan
- Where is Brihadeshwara Temple located?
Answer – Tanjore , Tamilnadu
- Nokrek National Park is situated in _______.
Answer – Meghalaya