Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included both general GK and static questions from recent Current Affairs 2017!!!
Static GK questions from Current Affairs
- 2017 ASEAN summits marks ________ years since ASEAN came in to force.
Answer – 50
- How much of percentage was responsible of the total disease burden in 2016 across India in child and maternal malnutrition?
Answer – 15%
- Name the scheme has launched by president Ram Nath Kovind with an estimate amount of Rs.1500 crore.
Answer – JOHAR (Jharkhand’s Opportunities for Harnessing Rural Development) scheme
- Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated AP AgTech Summit 2017 in association with Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, CII and Dalberg Advisors..Expand C in CII.
Answer – Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Where is the headquarters of RailTel Corporation of India and name of its Chairman ?
Answer – Gurgaon, Haryana and R.K. Bahuguna
- 12th North East Business Summit was inaugurated in New Delhi and it was organized by ICC.Who is the president of Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC)?
Answer – Mr. Shashwat Goenka
- Who is the Governor of Karnataka?
Answer – Vajubhai Vala
- NGT pulls up Amarnath Shrine Board for lack of infrastructure for pilgrims. Expand T in NGT.
Answer – National Green Tribunal (NGT)
- Which state will celebrate the Hornbill Festival?
Answer – Nagaland
- Name the capital and currency of Argentina.
Answer – Buenos Aires, Argentine peso, Argentine austral
- BSE Institute sets up India’s first in-house Block Chain Lab in Mumbai.Who is its chairman?
Answer – S Ravi
- India is not a member of Association of Southeast Asian Nations. Is it True or False?
Answer – True. Members of ASEAN: Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, Laos, Brunei
- Name the headquarter and General Manager of Bank for International Settlements (BIS).
Answer – Basel, Switzerland & Jaime Caruana
- Where is the headquarters of world Rugby?
Answer – Dublin, Ireland
- Who is the chairman of Press Council of India?
Answer – Justice Chandramauli Kumar Prasad