Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included Some static questions from July Current Affairs 2017!!!
- India’s largest fresh water aquarium “Ranchi Machchli Ghar” was opened in which state of India ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Jharkhand
- The headquarters of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited(NBCC) is in __________
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.New Delhi
- GST day is observed on which date ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.July 1
- Which Prime Minister introduced the tax reform in India ?
3.Atal Bihari Vajpayee
4.Inder Kumar Gujral
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- In India, Financial Stability Report was released by which of the following ?
2.Ministry of Finance
3.Central Statistics Office
4.National Planning Commission
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.RBI
- What is the corpus of first ever Industry-Academia mission National Biopharmaceutical Mission – i3 ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.$250 mn
- Mohun Bagan Ratna is an award presented each year to outstanding
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Former Players
- K.K. Venugopal has been appointed as ____________Attorney General.
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.15th
- Every year first Saturday of July is observed as _________________ across the world
1.National Nurse Day
2.World Photography Day
3.World Day for International Justice
4.International Day of Cooperatives
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.International Day of Cooperatives
- ‘Vikrikar Bhavan’ ‘GST Bhavan’ is the government office of _________________ state
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Maharashtra
- Who is the new Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) of India ?
2.Om Prakash Rawat.
4.Achal Kumar Jyoti
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Achal Kumar Jyoti
- Who became the first Indian batsman to hit more than 200 sixes in One Day International (ODI) cricket ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.MS Dhoni
- India’s biggest Global Skill Park to come up at ____________
3.Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Bashar al-Assad is the president of which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Syria
- The Financial Stability Board(FSB)’s head office is in
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Switzerland
- An investment fund Fundamentu launched with a corpus of
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.$100 million
- The headquarters of National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) is placed in
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.New Delhi
- Dree Festival is celebrated every year by which state people ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Arunachal Pradesh
- 5th Meeting of BRICS Education Ministers was held in which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.China
- Experience our Expertise is the tagline of which of the following Bank ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Yes Bank
- ‘Elevate 100’ scheme for start-ups has been launched by ___________ state government
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Karantaka
- _________become the last Indian state to adopt the Goods and Services Tax (GST) resolution
1.J & K
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.J & K
- India’s tallest ATC tower to be operational at whicj of the following international airport ?
1.Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport
2.Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
3.Veer Savarkar International Airport
4.Indira Gandhi International Airport
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Ex Maitree 2017 is the military exercise between India and ___________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Thailand
- The headoffice of FinoPaytech is situated in which city ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Mumbai