Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included Some static questions from June Current Affairs 2017!!!
- Luke Ronchi announces retirement from international cricket tournament, he belongs to which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.New Zealand
- The headquarters of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is in
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Austria
- __________become the country’s first city to deliver diesel at one’s doorstep
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Bengaluru
- Which state have withdrawn from Smart city mission ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.West Bengal
- Yerevan is the capital city of _________________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Armenia
- What is INMS ?
1.Indian Naval Material Management Service
2.Indian Naval Management Medium System
3.Indian Naval Mass Management Sales
4.Indian Naval Material Management Save
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Indian Naval Material Management Service
- India’s biggest municipal bonds programme was launched by ____________
1.Gurgaon Municipal Corporation
2.Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation
3.Guntur Municipal Corporation
4.Pune Municipal Corporation
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Pune Municipal Corporation
- VAJRA scheme launched to enables NRIs and overseas scientific community to participate and contribute to research and development by which department ?
1.Department of External Affairs
2.Department of Science and Technology
3.Department of Education
4.Department of Foreign Affairs
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Department of Science and Technology
- Biju Patnaik Award presented to recognise which field ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Science
- Cartosat-2E is a ______________satellite
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Earth Observation
- Kavita Devi name is recently in news, She belongs to which field ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Sports
- World Public Service day is observed every year on ___________
5.None of theseAnswer –4.June 23
- City Liveability Index has launched by which ministry ?
1.Ministry of Urban Development
2.Ministry of Finance
3.Ministry of Home Affairs
4.Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Ministry of Urban Development
- India’s first greenfield airport is in ______________
5.None of these.Answer – 2.Hyderabad
- Kazi Nazrul Islam airport is situated in which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.West Bengal
- The head office of World Taekwondo Federation is in ____________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.South Korea
- Anish Bhanwala related with which Sport ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Shooting
- Who among the following lead the panel on National Education Policy ?
2.Ram Shankar Kureel
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.K Kasturirangan
- The India International Centre is a well known non-official organisation situated in
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.New Delhi
- 135th Jagannath Puri chariot festival celebrated in which Indian state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Odisha
- Kuldeep Yadav is associated with ______________
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Cricket
- World’s most powerful submarine detector was developed by which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.China
- The Indian Astronomical Observatory (IAO) is situated in
1.J & K
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.J & K
- Palbinder Kaur became first turbaned judge of which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Canada
- The ‘Kanyashree Prakalpa’ initiative aimed to combat child marriage has been launched by which state government ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.West Bengal