Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included Some static questions from June Current Affairs 2017!!!
- Digital wallet ‘T-Wallet’ launched by which state government ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Telangana
- The headquarters of National Assessment and Accreditation Council is situated in ___________
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Bangalore
- Balwant Gargi is related with which field ?
5.None of theseAnswer –4.Playwriting
- President of 72nd session of the UN General Assembly , Miroslav Lajcak belongs to which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Slovakia
- Who is the author of the book ‘Beren And Lúthien’ ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.J.R.R. Tolkien
- World milk day is observed on _______________
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.June 1
- India’s first freight village to come up in which Indian State ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Uttar Pradesh
- First automatic coastal warning for disasters activated in _______________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Odisha
- In which year, NASA is set to launch the world’s first mission to Sun ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.2018
- Nitin Kumar Sinha associated with which sport ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Tennis
- The head office of International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) is in
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Switzerland
- The Indian Railways is decide to reduce emission by 33 per cent by which year ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.2030
- The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum is related with which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Russia
- HSBC Bank’s head office situated in which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.UK
- ___________became the first state in India to launch single-woman pension scheme
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Telangana
- 2017 World Environment Day (WED) theme is ___________________
1.Think Eat Save
2.Green Economy: Does it include you?
3.Connecting People to Nature
4.Your Planet Needs You – Unite to Combat Climate Change’
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Connecting People to Nature
- Which is the capital city of Montenegro ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Podgorica
- Vijaya bank tagline is
1.Relationship beyond banking
2.A friend you can bank on
3.Where India Banks
4.The name you can bank upon
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.A friend you can bank on
- Kalinga Literary Festival is an annual literary festival of which Indian State ?
2.J & K
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Odisha
- Recently, First university satellite of which country has sent off into space from the United States ?
4.All of these
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Mongolia
- The head office of ICICI Bank is located in
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Mumbai
- India’s heaviest rocket with a communications satellite __________ from Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.GSAT 19
- Bharat Gaurav Lifetime Achievement award is presented to whom ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Businessman
- _____________ is the currency of Denmark
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Kron
- First public bicycle sharing project of India was launched in which city ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Mysuru
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification