Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included Some static questions from May Current Affairs 2017!!!
- _____________ is the first woman to conquer Mount Everest twice within five days.
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Anshu Jamsenpa
- Dag Hammarskjöld Medals given by which international organization ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.UN
- Which country is agreed to build a war museum at Maibam Lokpa Ching in Manipur ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Japan
- The first branch of Paytm Payments Bank is opened in which city of India ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Noida
- NISAR mission is a joint project between which two organization ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.NASA, ISRO
- Which of the following is the currency of Sweden ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Krona
- The Committee on Scouts & Guides is headed by who among the following ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Harsh Malhotra
- Which of the following country is not a member of Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership(RCEP) ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Nepal
- Which country become first in Asia to declared that same-sex couples have the right to legally marry ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Taiwan
- The Parli Thermal Power Station is placed in ________________
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Maharashtra
- ______________ is the currency of Ecuador
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Dollar
- The longest bridge of India, Dhola-Sadiya Bridge is built in which state of India ?
4.J & K
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Assam
- Angkor Wat is an Indianized temple complex in ________________
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Cambodia
- 2018 NATO summit to be hosted by which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Brussels
- An eminent music director Wajahat Attre is in news, he belongs to which of the following country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Pakistan
- India’s first underwater rail tunnel connect with which lake ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Salt lake
- The Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) was a national agency abolished in financial year
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.2017-18
- WHO head Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus from which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Ethiopia
- Maibam Lokpa Ching is a historical place of India, which is in _________________
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Manipur
- Kandla Port Trust is a seaport in ________________
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Gujarat
- The’Good Morning Squad’was formed in which state curb open defecation in all villages and districts ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Maharashtra
- On which date, the World Biodiversity Day is observed ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.May 22
- The head office of Karnataka Bank is situated in which Indian city ?
5.None of theseAnswer –5.None of these
- Azraq is the world’s first refugee camp powered by renewable energy, which is in _________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Jordan
- Banga Bibhushan Samman is given by which state government ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.West Bengal