Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included Some static questions from May Current Affairs 2017!!!
- The currency of Bahamas is _____________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Dollar
- The ‘Spyder’ is which type of missile ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Surface-to-air-missile
- Which date is observed as the International Nurses Day ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.May 12
- An electric radio cabs to be introduced in which city for the first time in India ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Nagpur
- Which of the following is the capital city of Congo ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Brazzaville
- The Public Affairs Index (PAI) of India is prepared yearly by which of the following ?
1.Quality Council of India
4.Public Affairs Centre
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Public Affairs Centre
- First outreach programme ‘Videsh Sampark’ was held in which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Telangana
- The world electricity accessibility ranking is released by which organization ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.World Bank
- The headquarters of UCO Bank is located in which city of India ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Kolkata
- The Govardhan Eco Village recently in news, which is in __________state
5.SikkimAnswer – 3.Maharashtra
- The Nirbhaya Fund is administered by which department ?
1.Department of Public Enterprises
2.Department of Economic Affairs
3.Department of Commerce
4.Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Department of Economic Affairs
- Firstever Aquatic Rainbow Technology Park (ARTP) to be set up in which city ?
5.None of theseAnswer –1.Chennai
- Henderson Island is recently in news, which is located in ______________ ocean
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Pacific
- The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is in
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Hyderabad
- The prestigious Dan David prize awarded to recognize which field ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Astronomy
- Indian Army gets M777 Ultra Lightweight Howitzer artillery guns from which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.USA
- The headquarters of World Meteorological Organization is situated in ____________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Switzerland
- Mahmoud Abbas recently came to India, he was the president of
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Palestine
- SIMBEX is an annual bilateral naval exercise conducted between Indian and __________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Singapore
- In which year,the Indira Gandhi Peace Prize was established ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.1986
- The International Museum day is celebrated across the world on ___________
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.May 18
- The Indian Agricultural Institute (IARI) to be established in which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Assam
- The National Dengue Day is observed by GOI on
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.May 16
- The Inmarsat-5 F4 satellite was launched by which space agency ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.SpaceX
- Who became the first Indian to win a race in the GP3 Series ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Arjun Maini