Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included Some static questions from May Current Affairs 2017!!!
- ISRO’s the South Asia Satellite (GSAT-9)was launched using ___________rocket.
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.GSLV-F09
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana was launched by which state to offer meals at subsidised rates for workers ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Haryana
- In which year, Floating Rate Bonds were introduced first time in India ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.1995
- The Foreign exchange reserves are managed by which of the following organization for the Indian government and the main component is foreign currency assets ?
3.Ministry of finance
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.RBI
- Leila Seth was the first woman judge of which high court ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Delhi
- BBIN stands for which four countries ?
1.Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal
2.Brazil, Bhutan, Italy, Nepal
3.Bhutan, Belarus, Indonesia, Netherland
4.Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Norway
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal
- Sultan Azlan Shah Cup associated with which sports ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Hockey
- India’s first bio refinery plant for renewable fuels and chemicals has been inaugurated in which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Maharashtra
- The headquarters of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is located in ____________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Chhattisgarh
- ICMIS stands for _______________________
1.Integrated Case Management Information System
2.Immediate Co-ordinate Member Information Service
3.Integrated Case Medium Information Software
4.Integrated Court Management Information Series
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Integrated Case Management Information System
- What is the theme of World Migratory Bird Day 2017 ?
1.Spread Your Wings for Bird Conservation
2.Life Cycle of Migratory Birds
3.Their Future is our Future- a Healthy Planet for Migratory Birds and People
4.Restore Habitat, Restore Birds
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Their Future is our Future- a Healthy Planet for Migratory Birds and People
- The HQ of Yes Bank is situated in which city of India ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Mumbai
- The Indian-Ocean Rim Association’s is in which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Mauritius
- _________is the first database of India for the primary capital market covering fund raising by GOI
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.PRIME
- The Woodrow Wilson Award is given by US for
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Public Service
- For the first time in India, government has appointed transgenders community in which railway station ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Kochi
- ________ is the first state to introduce a logo for identifying vehicles driven by persons with hearing impairment
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Telangana
- The International Court Of Justice is headquartered in ____________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Netherland
- The National Basketball Association (NBA) has inaugurated its first ever academy in which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following is the currency of Philippines ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Peso
- The headquarters of United Nations Human Settlements Programme is in
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Kenya
- The CORPAT is a bilateral maritime exercise between India and ______________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Indonesia
- On which date of May, World Red Cross Day observed across the world ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.May 8
- Eager Lion is a two-week multinational military exercise held annually in which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Jordan
- The head office of World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) is in
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Switzerland