Hello Aspirants !!!!!!!!!
Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included Some static questions from March Current Affairs 2017!!!
- ‘Europa Clipper’ Mission is related with which planet ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Jupiter
- The HQ of Sashastra Seema Bal(SSB) is in
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.New Delhi
- India’s first air-conditioned rail ambulance will be station at which city ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Kalyan
- The head office of Yes Bank is located in ___________
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Mumbai
- High Court Judges are appointed by whom ?
1.Chief Justice of India
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.President
- The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest coral reef system in which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Australia
- India’s latest FIFA ranking is ______in March 2017
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.132
- F1 legend John Surtees belongs to which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.UK
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana is related with ____________
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Rural Development
- Pakistan declared ____________as Genocide Day
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.March 25
- The Intel Corporation headquarters situated in
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.USA
- The badminton player Lee Chong Wei related with which sport ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Malaysia
- TIES stands for
1.Tradition Infrastructure for Export Scheme
2.Trade Infrastructure for Expand Service
3.Trademark Information for Export Service
4.Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme
- The head office of International Social Security Association (ISSA) is in _________________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Geneva
- Joanna Rowsell Shand is associated with
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Cycling
- What is the Motto of UAE based ICC ?
1.Great Sport Great Spirit
2.For the Game. For the World
3.Simply the pioneers
4.We are one people
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Great Sport Great Spirit
- Commonwealth Day is annually celebrated on __________of March.
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Second Monday
- The headquarters of Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) is in
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Switzerland
- Which of the following is the currency of Argentina ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Peso
- Rewa Ultra Mega Solar is a solar park to be formed in _____________
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Madhya Pradesh
- Vienna city is the capital city of __________
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Austria
- The Banana Research Centre is to be formed in which state of India ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Bihar
- Mission Fingerling is related with which revolution?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Blue Revolution
- SSP Chawrasia is related with which sport ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Golfing
- March 15 is observed as _______________
1.World Consumer Rights Day
3.World Happiness Day
4.World Heart DayAnswer – 1.World Consumer Rights Day