Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams.
- What is the original name of Malayalam actor and mimicry artist Abi, who passed away recently in Kochi?
4.M V Pylee
5.None of theseAnswer : 2.Habeeb Ahamed
- What is the name of the Gandhian and freedom fighter, who passed away recently in Bhubaneswar?
5.None of theseAnswer : 4.Saraswati Tripathy
- What is the name of the 29th Chief Justice of India, who passed away recently?
1.Adarsh Sein Anand
3.Ja Ra Sundaresan
5.None of theseAnswer : 1.Adarsh Sein Anand
- What is the original name of the journalist who had the pseudonym Bhakkiyam Ramasami?
1.Banwari Lal Joshi
3.Ja Ra Sundaresan
5.None of theseAnswer : 3.Ja Ra Sundaresan
- Name the former Yemeni President who was killed by Houthi rebels in capital Sanaa, recently?
2.Ali Abdullah Saleh
3.Abdul Malik Hasan
4.Yousuf Ali Mohammed
5.None of theseAnswer : 2.Ali Abdullah Saleh
- What was the occupation of Sue Grafton, who passed away recently in California?
5.None of theseAnswer : 4.Author
- What was the occupation of Robbie Malinga of South Africa, who passed away recently?
5.None of theseAnswer : 3.Musician
- Jatileswar Mukhopadhyay who passed away recently, was a _____ singer?
5.None of theseAnswer : 3.Bengali
- Neeraj Vora who passed away recently in Mumbai was a _____?
3.Supreme Court Judge
5.None of theseAnswer : 5.None of these; He was an actor & director
- Chaudhary Prem Singh who passed away recently in Delhi belonged to which party?
1.Bharatiya Janata Party
2.Indian National Congress
3.Shiromani Akali Dal
5.None of theseAnswer : 2.Indian National Congress
- Batuk Gathani who passed away recently was a _____?
2.Supreme Court Judge
3.Former President of BCCI
5.None of theseAnswer : 4.Journalist
- Shashi Kapoor, who passed away recently in Mumbai was a____?
5.None of theseAnswer : 1.Actor
- Rock star Johnny Hallyday, who passed away recently belonged to which country?
5.None of theseAnswer : 2.France
- Name the Indian-origin South African freedom fighter who died recently in Johannesburg?
5.None of theseAnswer : 4.Laloo Chiba