The Staff Selection Commission is making recruitment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff, a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States / Union Territories.
Name of the Post : Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
18-25 years as on 01.08.2017 (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999)
Educational Qualification : ( As on 01.08.2017)
Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
Note: Candidates who have not acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and acquire documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01.08.2017 will also be eligible
Mode Of Payment: Application Fee & Mode of Payment: Rs. 100 (One hundred only)
All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi. The Commission reserves the right to set the questions additionally in regional languages subject to technical feasibility.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Paper-II will be descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of re categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
- Paper-II will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories. The date and time of the Paper will be communicated to shortlisted candidates in due course. Commission reserves the right to set separate qualifying standard in any Part of Paper-I.