Welcome to Online English in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in one word substitutions, which is common for the SSC CGL & Some other SSC exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!!
In the following questions, out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence.
- Belonging to the same time.
- The state of being unmarried.
- Something that is extremely unpleasant.
- To make something shorter.
- The firing of several guns during a battle or as part of a ceremony.
- Killing of a human being specially by another.
- A person who is bad in spellings.
- That cannot be Seized.
- A polite word for something shocking.
- The use of more words than are needed to express an idea.