Welcome to Online English in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in one word substitutions, which is common for the SSC CGL & Some other SSC exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!!
In the following questions, out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence.
- One who know everything
- A government by officials
- A man who does not believe in the existence of god
- A person capable of using both hands equally
- Constant efforts of achieve something
- A person believes in the total abolition of war
- That which lasts for a short time
- A person who easily believes whatever is told to him
- Concerned with practical ideas or views
- One who has narrow and prejudice religious views