Some of the General Awareness questions asked in SSC CHSL 2018 Tier-I Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
Exam Dates: 04th March 2018 to 26th March 2018
General Awareness Questions in SSC CHSL 2018 Tier-I Exam
- Father of taxonomy – Carolus Linnaeus
- Dachigam National Park – J & K
- World AIDS Day – December 1
- SMTP stands for – Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- ‘PRABAL DOSTYK’, Joint exercise between the Indian Army and the Kazakhstan Army
- The Veddas are a minority indigenous group of people in – Sri Lanka
- The Saubhagya Scheme is related to – Electricity
- The real name of Swami Vivekananda – Narendranath Datta
- Sitara Devi was an eminent Indian dancer of the classical Kathak style of dancing.
- An electronic platform for no child labour developed by the Labour Ministry – PENCIL(Platform for Effective Enforcement for No Child Labour)
- The national flag of Bangladesh is bottle green in color and rectangular in size with the length to width ratio of 10:6 bearing a red circle on the body of the green.
- Naseem-Al-Bahr(Sea Breeze) is a Naval exercise between India and Oman
- The Bangabhaban is the official residence and principal workplace of the President of Bangladesh.
- “Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana (AGEY)” a part of the Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM).
- Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism was born in – Pakistan
- Headquarters of World Economic Forum – Cologny, Switzerland
- IPL 2017-Kings XI Punjab Captain – Glenn Maxwell
- 2017 Miami Open women’s title winner – Johanna Konta
- Gir Forest National Park – Gujarat
- In UDAN Scheme, D stands for – Ude Desh ka Aam naagrik
- In FRDI, D stands for – Financial Resolution and Deposit Insurance
- SI unit of acceleration – m/s^2
- Who invented logarithm – John Napier
- Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana, or Saubhagya scheme – Rs.16,320 crore
- Real name of Gautama Buddha – Siddhartha Gautama
- Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI) Chairman – Ajay Tyagi
- Total Lok Sabha members were elected from Andhra Pradesh(AP) – 25
- Leela Samson related to – Bharatanatyam
- Shah Rukh Khan was awarded the Crystal Award at the World Economic Forum 2018
- The government of India has launched UJALA (Unnat Jyoti by Affordable Lighting for All) Scheme in the State of Melaka, Malaysia
- National fruit of Bangladesh – Jackfruit
- How many levels of government are there in India? – 3
- The founder of Home Rule League was – Annie Besant
- Ukai Dam – Gujarat
- National game of Pakistan – Hockey
- The minimum age limit of Atal Pension Scheme – 18 years