SSC CGL Tier- I has started. This is the first time that the exam took place in online mode. SSC also changed the pattern of exam from this year with total 100 questions and negative marking of 0.50 marks per wrong question. The overall exam was moderate as Shift 1.
Here we are sharing the review of same.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. The number of questions being 25. The topics were
- Time & Work – 2 questions
- Geometry – 4 questions
- Trigonometry – 3 questions
- Mensuration – 2 question
- Data Interpretation (Pie chart) – 1 set (5 questions)
- Algebra – 3 questions
- Questions from other topics including SI/CI, Averages, Profit/Loss, Time,speed and Distance – 6 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was also very easy. Only some practice was required.
- Odd one out – 2 questions
- Matrix – 1 question
- Syllogism – 1 question
- Non verbal (image based) – 2 questions
- Water image – 2 questions
- Paper Cutting – 2 questions
- Series (number/alphabetical) – 10 questions
- Analogy– 1 question
- Miscellaneous (Blood relation, direction sense, etc) – 4 questions
English section was easy to moderate.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (5 questions)
- Idioms– 3 questions
- Error spotting – 3 questions
- Fillers – 2 questions
- Synonym/Antonym – 4 questions
- Sentence Improvement – 4 questions
- One word substitution – 3 questions
- Spelling Check – 1 question
General Awareness Section
This section was easy to moderate.
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) – 5 questions
- Polity– 5 questions
- History – 6 questions
- Geography – 3 questions
- Economics – 2 questions
- Current Affairs – 4 questions
We will soon post the questions asked in exam
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification