SSC CGL Tier-I Exam 2016 has started now. Today the exam will be held across India in 2 shifts. Lots of students are appearing for it. We request all our readers to post the following things about the exam, so that we can make the best possible analysis for all of you who are yet to appear for the exam.
Share the following (as you remember):
- How was your exam?
- What was the difficulty level of exam?
- What is your attempt?
- How was the Quant section?
- Was Quant time taking?
- What was asked in Reasoning?
- What was asked in English?
- What topics were asked in GK?
- Which portion you find easy?
Kindly also share the questions which you remember from all the sections. This will help the aspirants who are yet to take the exam. If you remember, also share the type of questions asked from each topic in each section like how many, DIs, geometry, trigono questions etc.
All the best for the results