South Indian Bank invites applications from Indian Nationals having permanent residence in the state of West Bengal for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks for branches in West Bengal State under Bank’s Kolkata Region. Eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’. Applications through other means/ modes will not be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
Name of the Post : Probationary Clerks
Number of Vacancies : 10
- Graduation from recognised University having completed a regular 10+2+(3 or 4) course,securing at least 60% marks in X, XII and Graduation.
- Not More than 26 years as on 31-12-2015.Candidates born between 01-01-1990 and 01-01-1996 are only eligible to apply. Please note that Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates having permanent residence in the State of West Bengal or should have been residing in the State at least for the last five years are eligible.
- Candidates should produce a valid documentary proof from the concerned authority stating their permanent residence.
Minimum Period of 6 Months. Confirmation shall be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
In the pay scale of Rs. 11765 – 31540 plus DA and other allowances
General Rs. 400/-
SC/ST Rs. 100/-
Demand Draft favouring ‘The South Indian Bank Ltd’ payable at Kolkata to be taken before filling the Online Application form.
Mode of Selection: Written Test, Interview
How To Apply:
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
Take a Demand Draft favouring ‘The South Indian Bank Ltd.’ payable at Kolkata before applying online.
- Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com for a period from 04.10.2016 to 20.10.2016.
- The applicants are requested to enter the DD details and ensure that the information filled in the Online Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application. Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of your photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
The printout of the application should be sent to the address given below along with following documents.
a. Self attested copies of academic certificates & mark lists (X/SSLC, XII/HSC and Graduation)
b. Proof of Age (self attested copy of X/ SSLC certificate showing DOB)
c. Copy of Documentary proof for verifying the residential status (Ration Card, Nativity/Residence Certificate from panchayat/municipality, Electricity Bill etc.)
d. Copy of Caste certificate from a competent authority in the case of SC/ST candidates.
e. Demand Draft of Rs.400/- (for General Category)/Rs. 100/-(for SC/ST category) favouring The South Indian Bank Ltd. Payable at Kolkata.
APPLICATIONS NOT ACCOMPANIED BY THE DOCUMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE WOULD BE REJECTED.
Please submit the application in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Probationary Clerk – Application ref ID – …… (please fill in)…….. for West Bengal State” and send to
“DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER,
THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, REGIONAL OFFICE- KOLKATA,
DOOR NO: 20A, WARD NO:63, IST FLOOR, FLAT NO.1,
PARK STREET, KOLKATA. PIN – 700 016”
along with self attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove qualification and age, documentary proof for the residential status and Demand Draft favouring The South Indian Bank Ltd. payable at Kolkata.