Sikkim Chief Minister Pawan Chamling was honoured with ‘Yug Kavi Siddhicharan Award’
- The award is given by the Nepal Prime Minister K P Sharma.
- His contributions towards promoting Nepali literature in India
- 105th birth anniversary of the late poet Shrestha
- An event is organised by Siddhicharan Shrestha Academy
Awards and Cash prize:
The award carries a certificate of appreciation and a sum of NRs 100,000.
- Sikkim Sahitya Parishad – Chintan Puraskar in 1987 for the best poem
- Bhanu Puraskar in 2010
Other works of Chamling:
- Prarambhik Kavita (poems, 1978)
- Antyaheen Sapana: Mero Bipana (poems, 1985)
- Ma Ko Hoon! (poems, 1992)
- Sikkim ra Nariko Maryada
- The works are written only in Nepali language
- He is an author and also a publisher in Nepali, English and Hindi Language related books.
- Governor Shriniwas Dadasaheb Patil
- Chief Minister Pawan Chamling
- Landlocked state of India
- Located in the Himalayan Mountains