The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the vacancies of Probationary Officers- Scale I.
Online Application – Start Date – 19.01.2017
Online Application – End Date – 27.01.2017
Online Test – Tentative During February 2017
NO. OF VACANCIES: 201
The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank/ future contingencies.
Minimum Educational Qualification as on 31.12.2016:
X/ SSLC : 60 % and above XII/ HSC : 60 % and above Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above.
Age Not more than 25 years as on 31.12.2016:
Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1991 and on or before 31.12.1996. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates. 3 years of age relaxation for candidates having minimum 2 years of experience as Clerk/ Officer in Scheduled Commercial Banks (Public Sector/ Private Sector).
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2016 only will be eligible to apply
- Candidate should have passed graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course from a recognised University or Institute recognised by the Govt. of India.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 %
The period of probation is 2 years. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation..
MODE OF SELECTION:
Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
General Category: Rs. 700/-
SC/ST category: Rs. 150/-
CENTRE FOR ONLINE TEST(TENTATIVE LIST):
Click Here To View Recruitment Notification