South Indian Bank has released a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer (IT) – Developers.Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to actual requirement of the South Indian Bank Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 15
The period of probation is 1 year. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
IBA approved pay scale of Rs.23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue. Higher fitment of Basic Pay in Scale I may be considered, based on qualification, exposure & experience of the candidate.
Mode of Selection:
Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the call letter for Aptitude Test / Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the shortlisted candidates can be downloaded/ printed from our website.
Aptitude Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview (Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post).
- Experience in developing native Android, iOS, Windows apps and OS experience in Linux, Windows, UNIX/Solaris environment.
- JQUERY, CSS, Python, Windows.Net, JBOSS application server, DW appliances like Teradata, Netezza, Hadoop, Infomatica and BI reporting tools like Cognos, Business objects, Tableau, Qlik and Web Services (SOAP) and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in Backend framework development for Mobile Apps, Background of working with payment app.
- Experience in working with IBM Mobile First Platform (Worklight) or any other similar mobile app development platforms.
- Knowledge in AJAX Technology, statistical Tools (SAS, R and SPSS), IBM WAS application server, development tools like Eclipse/Netbeans, application servers like tomcat, weblogic etc.
- Experience in Data warehousing, data mining and cleansing, trend analysis and pattern study, prediction and interpretation based on data.
- Experience in e-payment channels like ATM, Mobile, wallet, POS, Net Banking, Payment gateway.
- Good Knowledge in payment domain, IST switch or any similar open system switch.
Experience in any application which handles switching of ATM/POS transactions, Payment Test
- Tool and End to End Certification Testing with NPCI, VISA, Mastercard etc.
- Essential knowledge to prevent common vulnerabilities, such as Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), SQL injection, etc in the web application.
- Development experience in any DMS (Document Management System).
- Experience in creating technical designs and specs for App Development.
- Good DW concepts, design, analytical skills and flash knowledge.
- Experience in projects involving Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Blockchain/Virtual
- Currency, Social Media Plafforms, Analytics.
- Ability to perform unit testing, regression testing etc.
- Analytical mind, reasoning power, overview on banking and ability to express findings clearly and shortly.
- Responsible for projects implementations, Production Support, Branch/ Department Support etc.
- Responsible for functional, technical and all other types of testing with respect to the application requirements.
- Perform configuration/installation requirements.
- Perform technical requirements on Card Preparation/specific card related requirements.
- Work experience in technology projects in banking/finance/fintechs.
- General Category Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST category Rs. 150/-
Click Here To View Recruitment Notification