The South Indian Bank Ltd. invites applications from Indian nationals for filling up vacancies of IT Project Managers [Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager- Scale II/III]. Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
|Mode of Selection|
- Consulting all stakeholders to prepare detailed project plans.
- Planning and conducting and regular steering stakeholder workshops, review meetings, and governance review sessions with stakeholders and top management.
- Executing successful delivery of all projects within fixed timelines, scope and budget.
- Building structured competency frameworks on project delivery.
- Putting in place best practices and benchmarks.
- Resource planning and management for successful project delivery.
- Expertise in various delivery models (iterative, agile etc).
- Proficient in measuring project performance and reporting to all stakeholders. Qualification/Accredition in Project Management (Traditional/Agile).
- Ability to lead and motivate teams for achieving the goal of the project.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Executive level management reporting experience with solid presentation skills.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong ability to achieve results with hands-on involvement and ability to communicate across verticals internally and externally.
- Strong analytical, organizational and personal relationship building skills.
- Capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, specifically skills in MS Project or other similar project management tools.
- Skills in setting up Project Management Office and other delivery groups to adhere to program delivery framework.
- Work experience in technology projects in banking/finance/fintechs
Click Here To View Recruitment Notification
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification