The Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh inaugurated the Asias foremost Information Security Conference: Ground Zero Summit 2015 on November 5, 2015.
- Ground Zero Summit is the exclusive platform in the region providing opportunities to establish and strengthen relationships between corporate, public sector undertakings (PSUs), government departments, security and defense establishments.
Theme : Digital India Securing Digital India
Objective : To deliberate upon various issues related to cyber security challenges emerging due to the latest technological developments.
Indian Infosec Consortium (ICC) a not-for-profit organization formed by leading cyber security professionals of the country.
Ground Zero Summit, 2015 Highlights :
- The summit will have more than thirty sessions by cyber security professionals, showcase of indigenous cyber security products and technologies and Make in India Exhibition of Indian cyber security start-ups.
- The eminent experts to address the summit include Air Marshal S.B. Deo, Chief, Western Air Command, Dr. Gulshan Rai, National Cyber Security Coordinator and Dr. K.D. Nayak, DG, DRDO.
- The panel discussion will also be held on Make in India for Makers in India. There will also be demonstration and sessions on issues related to telecom security, securing critical infrastructure in Digital India, cyber security in hospitals.
- In addition, there will be discussions on various cyber crime case studies, trends and investigation challenges from the Law Enforcement perspective in India.
Previous Ground Zero Summit
- 2013 :New Delhi
- 2014 : New Delhi
- 2015 : Colombo