Nationality : Japanese
Life Time : September 21, 1954 – Present Times.
Renowned For : Shinzo Abe was Japan’s youngest post-war prime minister, and the first to be born after World War II. He served as Prime Minister from 2006 to 2007, resigned in 2007 for health reasons. In 2012, Abe became the Prime Minister again, thereby he is the first former Prime Minister to return to the office since Shigeru Yoshida in 1948. He is the President of the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) and chairman of the Oyagaku propulsion parliamentary group. Abenomics, economic strategy implemented by him to improve Japanese economy.
Profession : Japanese Politician.
Awards & Recognition:
- Member Special Class of the Order of Abdulaziz Al Saud, April 2007. (Saudi Arabia).
- Grand Cross of the Order of Honour (Greece).
- Member First Class of the Shaikh Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa Order, August 2013. (Bahrain).
- Grand Cross of the Ivorian Order of Merit, January 2014. (Ivory Coast).
- Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Orange-Nassau, October 2014. (Netherlands).
- 2013 Foreign Policy Top 100 Global Thinkers, 2013. (USA).
- Herman Kahn Award, September 2013. (USA).
- Asian of the Year award, December 2013. (Singapore).
- Time 100 in 2014, April 2014. (USA).
Books : Shinzo Abe has written a book named “Utsukushii Kuni e“ (“Toward a Beautiful Country“)