SEEMA DARSHAN an initiative to provide an opportunity for the children to experience the border environment and to encourage patriotism and nationalism among the students.
About the Program
The Ministry of Human Resource Development in association with the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Home affairs is organizing the programme. This is a five days program starting from 22nd January 2016.
- Students of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) and Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will took part in the program. This sort of programs boosts the morale of our soldiers and develops felling of patriotism among the students.
- To provide the students the experience of the current security environment in the border areas
- To encourage patriotism and nationalism among the students and
- To provide an opportunity for the children to experience the border environment
About Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Ministry of Human Resource Development is responsible for the development of human resources.
- The Ministry is divided into two departments-The Department of School Education and Literacy and The Department of Higher Education.
- The Department of School Education and Literacy deals with primary and secondary education,adult education and literacy.
- The Department of Higher Education deals with university education, technical education, scholarship etc.
- The MHRD helps in encouraging international cooperation in the field of education, including working closely with the UNESCO and foreign governments as well as Universities, to enhance the educational opportunities in the country.
Key points :
- Ministry of Human Resource Development- Smriti Zubin Irani
- Defense Minister- Manohar Parrikar
- Minister of home affairs- Rajnath Singh