Third shift of today’s SBI PO Prelim Exam 2016 is also over. Students have reported the same pattern that was followed last week and in today’s first shift. The overall exam is said to be moderate like last week, not that difficult but yes time consuming, so smart work is required. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||25 – 28|
|Reasoning||35||35||Moderate||15 – 18|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||13 – 15|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. Questions were bit calculative. The topics were
- Simplification – 5 questions
- Number series – 5 questions
- Quadratic Equation – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation – 2 set (5 questions each)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation – 15 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was time consuming with 4 puzzles. Today also no syllogism and coding decoding questions in this section.
- Inequalities – 5 questions
- Blood relations – 3 questions
- Ranking – 3 questions
- Direction sense – 2 questions
- Puzzles n Arrangements (north/south sitting in same line, boxes n things in them, etc.) – 4 sets (5 questions 2 each, and 6 questions 2 each)
English section was easy to moderate as always.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test – 5 questions
- Error spotting – 5 questions
- Fillers – 5 questions
- Parajumbles – 5 questions
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification