Second day of SBI PO Prelim Exam is also started. No change in this shift also, same pattern. The overall exam is said to be moderate, not that difficult but yes time consuming, so smart work will work. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||18 – 22|
|Reasoning||35||35||Moderate||18 – 20|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||16 – 20|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. Questions were bit calculative. The topics were
- Simplification – 5 questions
- Number series – 5 questions
- Quadratic Equations – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation – 2 set (5 questions each)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation – 15 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was time consuming with 5 puzzles. Today also no syllogism and coding decoding questions in this section.
- Inequalities – 5 questions
- Blood relations – 2 questions
- Ranking – 3 questions
- Puzzles n Arrangements (north/south sitting, persons and different departments, etc.) – 5 sets (5 questions each)
English section was easy to moderate as always.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test – 5 questions
- Error spotting – 5 questions
- Fillers – 5 questions
- Parajumbles – 5 questions