As we all know that SBI PO Prelim Exam is started. Many of you were eager to know that if SBI will change pattern but nothing new this same as previous year SBI PO Pre exam. The overall exam is said to be tricky to moderate.So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||21 – 25|
|Reasoning||35||35||Moderate to difficult||16 – 20|
|English||30||30||Moderate||18 – 22|
Quant section was moderate carrying good questions. 2 DI was asked with 10 word problems.
- Approximation – 5 questions
- Quadratic Equation – 5 questions
- Number series – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation – 2 set ( Bar graph/Table Graph)
- Questions from other topics Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation including, Geometry – 10 questions (tough)
This section was tricky and moderate with 4 puzzles. No syllogism questions and coding decoding in this section so fair possibility that it will be definitely asked in Main Exam.
- Puzzles (7 people work in 3 different companies & likes in different cars,8 people sitting and facing North South in same line and 7 people, Month, different companies) – 20 questions
- Sitting Arrangements – 1 sets – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous (blood relation, direction sense, etc.) – 10 questions
English section was moderate.
- Reading Comprehension (based on based on Indian Labour Organisation on women maternity leave) – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test (based on technology) – 5 questions
- Error spotting – 5 questions
- Double Fillers – 5 questions
- Para-jumbles (Insurance) – 5 questions
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification