As we all know that SBI PO Prelim Exam is started. Many of you were eager to know that if SBI will change pattern but nothing new this same as previous year SBI PO Pre exam. The overall exam is said to be moderate. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||18 – 21|
|Reasoning||35||35||Easy to Moderate||22 – 25|
|English||30||30||Moderate||15 – 20|
Quant section was moderate carrying good questions. 2 DI was asked with 10 word problems.
- Approximation – 5 questions
Quadratic Equation – 5 questions
- Number series – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation – 2 set ( Bar graph/Table Graph)
- Questions from other topics Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation including, Geometry – 10 questions (tough)
This section was moderate with 3 puzzles. No syllogism questions and coding decoding in this section so fair possibility that it will be definitely asked in Main Exam.
- Puzzles (North South 8 People in same line/ Department and Persons/ Circular/ Boxes and their different colours) – 20 questions
- Sitting Arrangements (6 Person sitting from top to bottom) – 1 sets – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous (blood relation, direction sense, etc.) – 10 questions
English section was moderate.
- Reading Comprehension (Women Empowerment Index in World) – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test (Technology Usage in Modern World) – 5 questions
- Error spotting – 5 questions
- Double Fillers – 5 questions
- Parajumbles (Insurance Company Related) – 5 questions