Welcome to Online English Test in AffairsCloud.com. We are starting SBI PO Prelim 2016 Course and we are creating sample questions in English section, type of which will be asked in SBI PO 2016 !!!
- Click Here to View Stratus: SBI PO 2016 Course
- SBI PO Prelim 2016: Reasoning Test
- SBI PO Prelim 2016: Quant Test
- SBI PO Prelim 2016: English Test
Help:- Share Our SBI PO 2016 Course page to your Friends & FB Groups
0 of 10 questions completed
All the Best
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- English 0%
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 pointsCategory: English
In its attempt to ensure more_________ on net neutrality, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India may have done exactly the opposite – created more_________.Correct
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 pointsCategory: English
At a time when the spread of internet is so small and the speed so slow,_________ time and energy on debating differential speed is like worrying about who gets what__________ of a small and yet-to-be-fully baked cake.Correct
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 pointsCategory: English
For two decades India has seen a__________ tightening of vehicular emission norms. However, the full__________ of this trend has not been realised because all arms of government have not worked in tandem.Correct
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 pointsCategory: English
The endless scream of alarm clocks and studying until eyes_________ in their sockets, pressure cooker competition, the desperate feeling that one’s entire future_________ in balance.Correct
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 pointsCategory: English
The American security establishment suffers from the_________ that it will be able to control every new military technology it develops; the reality is that other nations_________ catch up and eventually terrorists will acquire it too.Correct
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 pointsCategory: English
An RSS-affiliated think tank has_________ that Pakistan is “not a state” but a “state of mind” and urged Pakistan to “___________her cultural and civilisational roots”.Correct
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 pointsCategory: English
Despite chest-thumping about diversity and difference, displayed in Republic Day parades and other________ that showcase nationalism, Indians seem to take________ in and demand some level of homogeneity.Correct
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 pointsCategory: English
Any kind of ethnocentrism, fostered by pride in the self and in________ towards others, only divides people, not unites them in their________.Correct
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 pointsCategory: English
Trump advocates banning Muslims from traveling to the United States, he’s__________ to limit the free press, and made offensive statements toward women, immigrants,__________ of immigrants, and foreign nationals.Correct
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 pointsCategory: English
The US Senate has__________ approved a move to enhance military co-operation with India for developing threat analysis, military doctrine, force planning,_________ support and intelligence collection and analysis.Correct
- Note:- We are providing unique questions for you to practice well, have a try !!
- Ask your doubt in comment section, AC Mod’s ll clear your doubts in caring way.
- Share your Marks in Comment Sections