SBI PO Main Exam was over across India. The Overall level of the exam is difficult. It has four sections namely English, Reasoning and Computer Aptitude and DI and also Descriptive section. Let’s see today’s exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Reasoning & Computer||45||60||Moderate to Difficult||16-18|
|GA||40||40||Easy to Moderate||25-30|
Overall Good Attempt – 70-75
- Mathematical Inequalities – 5 questions
- DI[Boat and Stream] – 5 Questions
- Missing DI [Time and Work, Profit and loss ]- 10 Questions
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions
- Caselet DI – 5 questions
- Logical Reasoning
- Input – Output
- Linear arrangement
- Reading Comprehension – 2 passage (10 questions)
- Parajumble– 2
- Double Fillers
- Error Spotting
- Phase Replacement
General Awareness Section:- General Awareness section was moderate to difficult. The section includes Banking Awareness and CA.
- Letter to editor your concern over impact of irrelevant news through social media
- Letter based on thank you note to an author of his book on depression.
- Letter to Bank Manager regarding non credit of cash in your account
- Essay based on Technology is power, Travelling etc.
- Essay based on Eco-system
- Essay based on which is better reading books/watching documentary films/travelling