[dropcap type=”1″]D[/dropcap]ear Aspirants!! We have retrieved some of the Questions from candidates who have attended SBI Associates Clerk Exam Questions on 21 February 2015 Evening/Afternoon Shift.
If you follow affairscloud.com regularly, it is possible to answer more questions from Current Affairs and General Awareness very easily. Follow us regularly and crack your next exam. All the success.
Click here view more SBI Associate Clerk Exam Questions
If you know any additional questions asked in the exam, please comment it below.
- Mrinalini Mukherjee who died recently was? – Sculptor and artist
- Where is largest uranium mine? – Kazakhstan
- Constituency of Union Minister Thawar Chand Gehlot? – Rajya Sabha MP from Madhya Pradesh
- Headquarters of International Monetary Fund? – Washington, D.C., United States
- Which government scheme recently entered Guinness Record? – Jan Dhan Yojana Scheme
- Ruble is the currency of? – Russia
- Yuan is the currency of? – China
- Nobel Prize in literature 2014? – Patrick Modiano
- Which city is known as the temple city of India? – Bhubaneswar
- Full Form of IFSC Code? – Indian Financial System Code
- Who act as Banker to Government? – RBI
- 2014 Man Booker Prize winner? – Richard Flanagan
- Who won Australian open mixed doubles? – Leander Paes-Martina Hingis
- Headquarters of World Bank? – Washington D.C., United States
- Name the Creator of the Birth Control Pill who died recently? – Carl Djerassi
- Capital of Ireland? – Dublin
- 2018 Men’s Hockey World Cup will be hosted by? – India
- World Water Day? – March 22
- Kolleru Lake is in which state? – Andhra Pradesh
- Largest nuclear power plant ??
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification