RRB has released a notice for the candidates of NTPC(Graduate) Exam. After consideration of objections the Question Papers (indicating finally deleted questions, if any), updated final Answer Keys & Candidates’ Response shall again be made available on RRBs website in September/October 2016.
Second Stage of CBT – Details:
- Candidates equal to 15 times of vacancies shall be called for 2nd stage CBT based on the merit position in the CBT held during 28/03/2016 to 03/05/2016 (hereinafter called 1st Stage CBT).
- Final selection of candidates will be based on merit position obtained in the 2nd stage CBT and/or result of Aptitude Test/Typing Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Normalisation of marks will be done as per extant rules in 1st and 2nd stage CBT.
- 2nd stage CBT is likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- The duration of 2nd stage CBT will be of 90 minutes covering 120 multiple choice objective questions.
- The date(s) of 2nd stage CBT shall be published on RRB’s website in due course