Repco Home Finance Ltd invites applications for the post of Executive (on roll) / Trainees (off roll) in various locations in Maharashtra.
LOCATION: Sangli, Chakkan, Wagholi, Nasik, Nagpur, Pune/Pimpri, Dombivili, Panvel, Amravati, Nanded, Ahmednagar
Age: Preferably not exceeding 25 years as on 01-08-2017,(maximum relaxation for 5 years will be considered with commensurate relevant experience).
Qualification: Any Graduate, preferably B Com (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
• Preference will be given for relevant prior experience in home finance/accounting/sales/recovery etc.
• Fluency in Marathi besides English is a must.
• Possession of a 2-wheeler and valid driving license will be advantageous
• Assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction, sanctions/disbursements/recovery etc.
• Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel advocates/valuers, inspection of properties, visiting sub-registrar’s office, banks etc.
• Handle accounting and back end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system), documentation etc. independently.
• Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work
• Nature of work will include marketing/recovery activities involving travel as well as other branch work
PAY & PERKS:
a) Executive (on roll)
CTC Per annum starting from Rs.3.50 lakhs (approx) as per Company Policy. Higher salary can be considered based on prior experience/performance in the recruitment process at the discretion of the Management.
PROBATION for on-roll employees: 1 year (extendable based on performance)
b) Trainee (off roll)
Starting fixed stipend would be Rs. 9500 p.m. (variable based on location and previous
experience) plus Meal allowance and performance incentive (variable, based on
Training period for off-roll: 1 year (extendable based on performance).
Click Here To View Recruitment Notification
Click Here To Download Bio-Data Form