BOB invites applications for the recruitment of Specialist Officers.
Name of the Post:
- JMG/S I – Junior Management Grade/Scale I
- MMG/S II – Middle Management Grade/ Scale II
- MMG/S III – Middle Management Grade / Scale III
- SMG/S IV – Senior Management Grade / Scale IV
SCALE OF PAY (as on date):
- JMG/S I- ` 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020
- MMG/S II – ` 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- MMG/S III – ` 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
- SMG/S IV – ` 50030 x 1460 (4) – 55870 x 1650 (2) – 59170
Refer Education Qualification (as on 09.11.2016), Post Qualification Experience (as on 09.11.2016) and Age (as on 01.11.2016) in the detailed recruitment notification mentioned below.
- Online Written Test
- Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test
Category of Applicant Amount of Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-refundable)
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) ` 100/-
- GEN/ OBC ` 600/-
- Candidate can apply for only one post under this project. However, for Finance/Credit post (Post Code 2) and Trade Finance post (Post Code 4), candidate may apply for both the post, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned therein.
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
- Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview if called.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com for details and updates.
- Post-qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered. Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||09/11/2016|
|Closure of registration of application||29/11/2016|
|Closure for editing application details||29/11/2016|
|Last date for printing your application||14/12/2016|
|Online Fee Payment||09/11/2016 to 29/11/2016|