Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Statements & Arguments which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams.
Direction :Each of the following question consists of a statement followed by 2 arguments I and II.Give answer
a)if only argument I is strong
b)if only argument II is strong
c)if either I or II is strong
d)if neither I or II are strong
e)if both I and II follow
- Statement : Should India change its course from the economic reform process and look inward for all round economic development?
I . No ,There is a way to look backward after having started the process.
II. Yes , This will benefit India in the long run as the reform process borrowed from western countries will adverse;ly affect our economy.d)if neither I or II are strong
- Statement :Should all the foreign banks immediately be asked to close down their operations in India
I .No, this will have an adverse impact on Indian economy.
II.Yes, this is the only way to make the Indian banks survive and prosper.a)if only argument I is strong
- Statement : Three persons were caught with huge arms and ammunition in the city
I .The police should be instructed for night patrolling
II.The three persons should be set free and their movements should be carefully watched to nab the other criminalsd)if neither I or II are strong
- Statement :Banks should always check financial status before lending money to a client
I .Checking before lending would give a true picture of the client’s financial status
II.Clients something may not present the correct picture of their ability to repay loan amount to the bankc)if either I or II is strong
- Statement : Anyone found smoking in the ‘Non smoking’ area would be penalised
I .There are separate smoking and non smoking areas
II.There are some people who do not smokeb)if only argument II is strong
- Statement :You need to be talented to identify talent
I .Talent is acquired and developed
II.Talent is hereditaryb)if only argument II is strong
- Statement : Should India support all the international policies of USA ?
I. No, many other powerful countries do not support the same
II.Yes, This is the only way to gain access to USA developmental funds.d)if neither I or II are strong
- Statement : Should there be more than one High Courts in each state of India ?
I. No, this will be a sheer wastages of taxpayer’s money
II.Yes, this will help to reduce the backlog of cases pending for a very long timea)if only argument I is strong
- Statement : Should all the infrastructural development projects in India be handed over to the private sector ?
I. No, the private sector entities are not equipped to handle such projects.
II.Yes, such projects are handled by private sector in the developed countries.d)if neither I or II are strong
- Statement : Should we scrap the ‘Public Distribution System’ in India ?
I .Yes, Protectionism is over, everyone must get the bread on his/her own.
II.Yes, the poor do not get any benefit because of corruption.d)if neither I or II are strong
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification