Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Blood Relation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- Q(1-3)A is sister of B, B is married to C, C is son of D. A is mother of E. F is father of G. F has only one son and only one daughter. G is daughter of A. H is son of B.
How is H related to D ?
- How is E related to B ?
- How is C related to A ?
C) Brother –in-law
- How is X related to Y ?
I. T is father of U, who is brother of X
II. V is mother of Y, who is the only sister of W.
A)I alone sufficient
B)II alone sufficient
C)Both I and II sufficient to answer the question
D) Both I and II not sufficient to answer the question
- Q(5-7)Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
X @ Y means x is wife of y
X © Y means x is sister of y
X % Y means x is son of y
X # Y means x is mother of y
X $ Y means x is father of y
How is J related to K in the given expression : K % H © I @ J $ O
- Which of the following expressions represents M is brother of P ?
A) M $ O @ N % P
B) M % O © N @ P
C)M % O @ N $ P
D) M @O % N # P
- What will come in the place of ? if A is maternal grandfather of B
E @ A $ C ? D © B
- Q(8 -9)Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
P × Q means P is father of Q
P ÷ Q means P is daughter of Q
P + Q means P is sister of Q
P – Q means P is husband of Q
In M ÷ N × O – P, How O related to M ?
- In G×T+Q÷M, how is M related to G ?
- Introducing a woman, Nishanthi said, ‘She is the daughter-in-law of the grandmother of my father’s only son.” How is the woman related to Nishanthi ?
Note : Dear Friends if u know an alternate methods or shortcuts related to any chapter, you can share here.