Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Blood Relation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Read the following information and answer the following question:(1 – 3)
i) A @ B means A is the father of B
ii) A + B means A is the husband of B
iii) A $ B means A is the brother of B
iv) A % B means A is the mother of B
vi) A & B means A is the sister of B
- Which of the following option definitely true if the expression A + B & C @ D % E $ F is definitely true ?
1)A is the uncle of E
2)B is the aunt of D
3)E is the sister – in – law of A
4)F is the daughter – in – law of C
5)C is the uncle of A2)B is the aunt of D
- What should come in the place of ? to make a relation R is the aunt of T in the expression :P % Q + R & S ? T
3)Either @ or %
5)@3)Either @ or %
- How is T related to Q in this expression : P @ Q % R & S + T
1)Daughter – in – law
2)Son – in – law
5)Sister1)Daughter – in – law
- Rishi is the mother-in-law of Banu who is the sister-in-law of Azim. Dhanasekar is the father of Santhosh, the only brother of Azim. How is Rishi related to Azim?
- How is the son-in-law of my wife’s only sister related to my wife’s brother ?
5) Son-in-law5) Son-in-law
- P and Q are brothers of R. Q is son of S and T. S is the daughter of U. A is the father-in-law of T. B is son of U.(6-8)
How is R related to B?
1)Either nephew or niece
5)Aunt1)Either nephew or niece
- How is Q related to A ?
- If C is the brother of U then how is C related to B ?
- Pointing a person, a lady says, “He is father of my only daughter-in-law’s father-in-law”, How is the related Woman to that Person ?
- A has only 2 sons B and C. B is husband of D. E is mother-in-law of D and F. H is son of F. How is A related to H ?