Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Statements & Arguments which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams.
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered 1 & 2. On the basis of information given in the statement to be true, then decide which of the following suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing. Give your answer as-
1)If only 1 follows
2)If only 2 follows
3)If either 1 or 2 follows
4)If neither 1 nor 2 follows
5)If both 1 & 2 follow
- You can win over new people by your warm smile
I.It is possible for us to smile warmly at unknown people
II.It is necessary to win over new people
- Traffic police be given anti-pollution masks while managing traffic signals
I.The masks are safe for wearing and there is no other side effects.
II.The traffic police will be able to carry out their works after wearing the masks
- Please do not use lift while going down-an-instruction on the top of a five-storey building
I.While going down the lift is unable to carry any load
II.Provision of the lift is a matter of facility and not of right.
- Many pilgrims died in a stampede while boarding a private ferry to the holy place on the first day of the ten-day long festival
Course of action :
I.The gov should immediately cancel the licences of all the private ferry operators with immediate effects.
II.The gov should deploy an adequate number of its personnel to guide pilgrims on their journey to the holy place
- The rate of inflation has reached its highest in last twenty years and there is no sign of it softening in the coming months.
Course of action :
I.Farmers should be asked by the gov to sell their product at lower prices.
II.The gov should initiate steps like reducing gov taxes on essential commodities
- A large part of the locality was flooded as the main pipe supplying drinking water burst while the workers of a utility company were laying cables in the area
Course of action:
I.The civic authority should immediately arrange to repair the damage and stop loss of water
II.The civic authority should seek an explanation and compensation from the utility company for the damage caused by them
- Sid invited all his friends to his home for dinner on his birthday and requested his mother to arrange for the birthday party.
I.Most of Sid’s friends may attend his birthday party
II.Sid’s mother may be able to make all the arrangements including food
- The gov has decided to import pulses from various countries which will start arriving at various ports in the country from October
I.Imported pulses are rich in protein compared with domestic products
II.The retail price of pulses is quite high in the local market
- According to the recent report by the gov, Khadi sales had doubled over 1 year ?
I.Discounts are offered by the Khadi outlets to the customers
II.The inclination of the people towards the use of Khadi has increased
- Please note that the company will provide accommodation to only outside candidate if selected in first round of interview.
I.The local candidates would be having some other arrangement for their stay
II.The company plans to select only local candidates
Note : Dear Friends if u know an alternate methods or shortcuts related to any chapter, you can share here.