Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Ranking and Position with explanation, which is common for competitive exams!!!
Questions Penned by Yogit
Q(1 – 5) Answer the following questions based on the arrangement given below:-
Y X % 4 @ C D 6 P S A 9 $ β N * L 2 # B M + 7 δ 5 G F 8
- How many such numbers are there which are immediately followed by a symbol and immediately preceded by letter?
d) more than three
e) None of theseAnswer – b) two
A9$ and L2#
- If all the symbols are dropped from the above arrangement, then which is ninth from the right end?
e) None of theseAnswer – a) L
after symbols are removed- YX4CD6PSA9NL2BM75GF8
- If every third element in the above series from the left end is omitted then which among the following is third to the left of seventh from the right end?
e) None of theseAnswer – c) β
Y X 4 @ D 6 S A $ β * L # B + 7 5 G 8 after omission.
- If all the numbers immediately after symbols are multiplied by the number itself then what is the sum of these number?
e) None of theseAnswer – C) 90
4,5,7 are such numbers. So addition = 16 + 49 + 25 = 90
- How many such vowels are there which is immediately followed by consonants and immediately preceded by number?
e) more than threeAnswer – a) none
there is no such vowel
Q(6 – 10) Answer the following questions based on the arrangement given below:-
A 3 $ M K 2 @ L 9 4 % S E # 6 J 1 L * X 7 β B Z δ 8 R
- How many such symbols are there which is immediately followed by number and immediately followed by letter
e) FourAnswer – c) two
E#6 and Zδ8
- How many numbers are there which is immediately followed by letter and preceded by symbol?
e) more than threeAnswer – b) two
#6J and δ8R
- Which among the following is fifth to the right of the ninth from the left end?
e) None of theseAnswer – d) #
Ninth from the left end = 9, so fifth to the right of 9 = #
- What will come in place of question mark?
A$2 M29 @9S 4S6 ?
e) None of theseAnswer – a) E6L
+2 and then +3 within word and +3 between two successive pair like A and M in A$2 and M29
- If all the numbers are dropped from the above sequence, then which element is eleventh from the right end?
e) None of theseAnswer – b) E
A $ M K @ L % S E # J L * X β B Z δ R
Note: Dear Readers if you have any doubt in any chapter in Reasoning you can ask here. We will clear your doubts
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification