Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Questions Penned by Yogit
Direction(1-5): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Eight groups P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are going for rock climbing in different mountain ranges, viz. Aravallis, Himalayas, Satpura, Andes, Alps, Rockies, Atlas and Appalachian but not necessarily in the same order. These groups are also going for rafting in different rivers, viz. Ganga, Yamuna, Narmada, Gomti, Krishna, Godavari, Jhelum and Ravi but not necessarily in the same order.
Group V is going neither to river Jhelum nor to river Yamuna. Neither group U nor group V is going to raft in the river Gomti or the river Godavari. Group T is going to the Appalachian mountain range. Group R is going to the Andes mountain range and the river Krishna. The one who is going to raft’ in the Narmada is also going to the Appalachian mountain range. Group P and Q are going for rafting either in the Godavari or Ravi. Group S does not want to raft in the Gomti and U does not want to raft in the Yamuna. The group which is climbing on the Aravallis is rafting in the Jhelum and the group which is climbing on the Atlas is rafting in the Yamuna. P and V do not climb on the Rockies and the Satpura. The group which is climbing on the Himalayas is rafting in the Ravi. Group W and V climb either on Alps or on the Satpura mountain range
- Which of the following groups is going to climb on the Rockies?
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Q
- The group rafting in the Ganga is climbing in which of the following mountain ranges?
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) alps
- Which group is going to raft in the river Krishna?
5) None of theseAnswer – 5) None of these
- Which of the following combinations is not true with respect to the above information?
1) V- Alps-Ganga
5) All are trueAnswer – 5) All are true
- Group P and T are rafting in which of the following rivers respectively?
1) Ganga and Yamuna
2) Ravi and ganga
3) Narmada and Ravi
4) Ravi and Narmad
5) None of theseAnswer – d) Ravi and Narmad
Direction(6-10): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Twelve wards P, Q, R, S, T, U, A, B, C, D, E and F of a hospital are in two parallel buildings. Building 1 is facing south and Building 2 is facing north. Wards P, Q, R, S, T and U are in Building 1and wards A, B, C, D, E and F are in Building 2. Each ward of Building 1 is exactly opposite the other ward in Building 2.
-> Ward C, which is at one of the ends of the building, is second to the left of ward F
-> There are two wards between ward A and B
-> There is only one ward between ward S and T
-> Ward U is third to the right of Q
-> Ward U is not opposite either C or F.
-> Ward S and T are not opposite C. Ward P is adjacent to ward S
-> Ward D, which is not opposite T, is not adjacent to A.
- Which ward is opposite Q?
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) B
- How many wards are there between wards R and S?
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Two
- Ward R is related to ward E in the same way as ward U is related to B, based on the given arrangement. Who among the following is Q related to following the same pattern?
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) A
- Which of the following wards are at the ends of the building?
1) C, B
2) U, Q
3) C, D
4) R, T
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) R, T
- Which of the following statements is true about P ?
1) Ward P is 2nd from the right end
2) Ward S is not adjacent to ward P
3) Ward A is not the neighbour of that ward which is opposite P
4) Ward F is opposite ward P
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Ward F is opposite ward P