Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I.Study the following information carefully to answer the questions given below.
Seven specialist doctors B,M,K,P,D,F and H visit a polyclinic on four days- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday – In a week. At Least one doctor but not more than two doctors visits the Polyclinic on each of these days. Each of One is Specialist in different Fields – ENT, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Radiology and Oncology.
- P visit on Friday with Radiologist.
- The Paediatrician does not visit on Saturday nor with D and H.
- The Oncologist F visit alone on Tuesday.
- M visits on Wednesday and he is not Paediatrician.
- K visit on Wednesday. H is not Radiologist.
- The Paediatrician visits with the ENT specialist.
- The Neurologist visits on Friday.
- B is neither Orthopaedician nor Radiologist.
- What is the Speciality of B?
5)None of theseAnswer – 2)Ophthalmology
- On which day of the week does D visit?
4)Wednesday or Saturday
5)None of theseAnswer – 3)Friday
- Who among them visits the Polyclinic along with B?
4)Either H or P
5)None of theseAnswer – 1) H
- What is P’s Profession?
5)None of theseAnswer – 5)None of these
- On which of the following days do the specialists in Orthopaedics and Ophthalmology visit?
5)None of theseAnswer – 3)Saturday
II.Study the following information carefully to answer the questions given below.
Seven candidates Harish, Samir, nilesh, shailaja, Nikita, Laxman and Sujata are to be interviewed for selection as Trainee officers by different panels 1 to 7 for different banks Bank of India, SBI, Bank of Maharashtra, PNB, Axis, HDFC and ICICI not necessarily in the same order.
Nilesh is interviewed by panel 4 for Bank of India. Samir is interviewed by panel 3 but not for PNB or Bank of Maharashtra. Harish is interviewed for SBI but not by panel 1 or 2. Nikita is interviewed by panel 6 for Axis Bank. Panel 7 conducts the interview for HDFC. Shailaja is interviewed by panel 1 but not for Bank of Maharashtra. Panel 2 does not interview Laxman.
- Shailaja is interviewed for which Bank?
1)Bank of India
5)None of theseAnswer – 4)PN
- Panel 2 conducts interview for which Bank?
1)Bank of Maharashtra
5)None of theseAnswer – 1)Bank of Maharashtra
- Who is interviewed for ICICI?
5)None of theseAnswer – 4)Samir
- Which candidate is interviewed by panel 5?
5)None of theseAnswer – 4)Harish
Note : Dear Friends if u know an alternate methods or shortcuts related to any chapter, you can share here.