Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
There are seven lecturers A, B, C, D, E, F, G teaching seven different subjects Physics, Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Maths and History. Their annual salary is divided into three salary Slabs. 3-5 lakh, 6-8 lakh & 10–13 lakh
There are three persons only in the salary slab of 10-13 lakhs. F earns 12 lakh. B and G earn lower than F’s salary in the same slab. D earns more than only one person who teaches Economics. The person who teaches Chemistry earns more than the one who teaches Geography and their total annual income is 15 lakh per annum in the same slab. There are two persons only in the salary slab of 3-5 lakhs. The person who teaches History earns lower than F and higher than the one who teaches Biology in the same slab. F does not teach Physics. The total annual income of G & A and B & E are 17 lakh and 19 lakh respectively. The difference between the annual income of D and C is 2 lakh.
- As per the given arrangement, F is related to Biology and G is related to Geography in a certain way. To which of the following is A related to the same way?
E. ChemistryAnswer –D. Economics
- What is the difference between the annual income of the one who teaches Biology and the one who teaches Physics?
A. 4 lakh
B. 3 lakh
C. 6 lakh
D. 2 lakh
E. 5 lakhAnswer – E. 5 lakh
- Which combination represents the annual income of a person and the subject he teaches?
A. 7 – Chemistry
B. 10 – History
C. 3 – Economics
D. 11 – Biology
E. 5 – GeographyAnswer – C. 3 – Economics
- Who amongst the following earns double of D’s annual income?
E. Other than those given as optionsAnswer – B. G
- Which of the following represents the sum of the highest annual income in each slab?
A. 25 lakh
B. 20 lakh
C. 24 lakh
D. 23 lakh
E. Other than those given as optionsAnswer – A. 25 lakh
II. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Eight persons F, G, H, I, J, K, L and M attend seminar on four different months January, April, November and December of the same year. Seminar was conducted on either 15th or 25th of the month. G attends the seminar 15th of the month which has only 30 days. M and J attend the seminar on the same month before G, but not in the month of April. M attends the seminar after J. No one attends the seminar after F. Only one person attends the seminar between M and K. Both H and L attend the seminar on the 15th of different month. L does not attend the seminar on December. L and I attend the seminar on the same month.
- Who among the following attends the seminar on 15th Nov?
E. FAnswer – B. L
- Which of the following combinations of Month-Date-Person is correct?
A. January – 15 – G
B. January – 25 – K
C. Nov – 25 – I
D. April – 15 – F
E. April – 25 – FAnswer – C. Nov – 25 – I
- Which of the following statements is true with respect to the given arrangement?
A. G attends the seminar in November
B. H attends the seminar immediately after I.
C. M attends the seminar immediately before K.
D. K attends the seminar in November
E. None of the given statements is trueAnswer – B. H attends the seminar immediately after I.
- Who among the following attends seminar in December?
E. JAnswer – A. F
- How many persons attend seminar between G and H?
E. More than FourAnswer – C. Three