Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com.Here we are creating Best question samples from Direction Sense test with explanation, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Questions Penned by Yogit
- A person starts walking in north to his house and walks 50m. Now he took a right turn and walks 20m and after that he took another right and walks 20m. Now he is moving towards his house. In which direction he is walking?
a) south east
b) south west
c) north east
d) north west
e) None of theseAnswer – b) south west
- A person starts walking in east direction and walks 20m. After that he turn to his right and walks 10m and then turn to his left and walks 15m and reached at a point A. Find the distance between A and initial point
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 5√53
- A person starts walking in north direction and after walking some distance he turns to 45 degree in clockwise direction. After that he turns 180 degree anti clockwise and again 45 degree in clockwise direction. Now in which direction he is walking
e) None of theseAnswer – a) west
- Anil starts walking in east direction and after travelling some distance he took a right turn and then a left turn followed by another left turn. Now he again took a right turn and finally took a left turn. In which direction is anil walking.
e) None of theseAnswer – b) north
- A person starts walking in south direction and walks a distance of 7 meters. Now he tooks a left turn and walk 6m. Again he takes a left turn and walk 15m and reached a point P. Find the distance between starting point and P and in which direction is the person from the initial point.
a) 10m, south east
b) 10m, north west
c) 10m, north east
d) 10m, south west
e) None of theseAnswer – c) 10m, north east
- Riya starts running in west direction and after some distance she turns to her left and cover some distance. After this she took a left turn and then again left turn and run some distance. After that she took a right turn and finally a left turn. Now in which direction she is running.
e) None of theseAnswer – a) north
- Two Person P and Q are separated by a distance of 20 meter in west –east direction respectively. Now P and Q start walking in north and south direction respectively and walked for 5 meter. Now P and Q took a right turn and walked 10m each. Now P and Q took left turn and after walking 5 meter both of them stopped. Find the distance between them
e) None of theseAnswer – e) None of these
Explanation : 20 meter.
- P walks 8m to the south ,then he turn to his left and walks 15m then he turn to his right and walk 12m again he turns to his right and walk 15m and turn right and stopped how far and in which direction from the starting point
a) 10 north
b) 20 south
c) 20 east
d) 20 west
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 20 south
- A boy is facing south direction. He turns 60 degree in anti-clockwise direction and then 120 degree in clockwise direction. In which direction is he facing?
a) south east
b) north east
c) south west
d) north west
e) None of theseAnswer – c) south west
- A postman was returning to the post office which was in front of him to the south. When the post office is 80m away from him, he turned to the right and walks 50m to deliver the last letter. He continues walks in the same direction for 20 meter and then took a left turn and walks 80 meter. How many meters was he away from the post office
e) None of theseAnswer – d) 70
Note: Dear Readers if you have any doubt in any chapter in Reasoning you can ask here. We will clear your doubts