Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com.Here we are creating Best question samples from Direction Sense test with explanation, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Questions Penned by Yogit
- Riya starts from her home and walks 30 meter towards north. From here she took a right turn and walk 20 meters after that she took right turn and walk 30 meter. At last she took another left and walked 20 meter and stopped. How much distance is riya from her home and in which direction.
a) 30m east
b) 40m west
c) 40m east
d) 40m south
e) None of theseAnswer –c) 40m east
- Village P is north to the village Q. Village S is east to the village Q and village R is to the left of village P. Then village S is in which direction with respect to R.
b) north east
c) south east
d) north west
e) None of theseAnswer –b) north east
- Rohan starts walking in north-east direction and travels 30 meter. Now he moves towards east and walks 20 meter. Now he turns towards south west and moves 30 meter and finally walks towards west for 5 meter and stopped. Find the distance of rohan from the starting point.
e) None of theseAnswer –b) 15m
- Neha starts running in west direction and after some distance she turns to her left and cover some distance. After this she took a left turn and then again left turn and run some distance. After that she took a right turn and finally a left turn. Now in which direction she is running.
e) None of theseAnswer –a) north
- One morning akash starts walking in the direction of sun. After walking some distance he took a left turn then a right turn and again a left turn and stopped. In which direction akash is facing?
e) None of theseAnswer –a) north
- A person starts walking from his home in east direction and after walking 20 meter he took a left turn and walk 30 meters. Now he took a right turn and walks 10 meter to reach the bus stand. Find the distance between home and stand.
e) None of theseAnswer –b) 30√2
- Ram goes 10 m east, then take a right turn and walk 15m and again take a right turn and walk 20m. Calculate the approximate distance of ram from starting point and in which direction he is now from starting point.
a) 19 and south west
b) 18 and south west
c) 19 and south east
d) 18 and south east
e) None of theseAnswer –b) 18 and south west
- A person starts walking in north direction and takes turn of 45 degree anti-clockwise and then a 90 degree shift in clockwise direction and finally a 135 degree shift anti clockwise direction. Now in which direction he is facing.
e) None of theseAnswer –d) west
- Rohit and shobhit are two friends talking with each other. The shadow of Rohit falls on the right side of Shobhit. If rohit is facing north then the direction in which Shobhit is facing.
e) None of theseAnswer –a) South
- A person starts walking in north direction and after travelling a distance of 20 meter takes a left turn and walks 25 meter. From here he took a right turn and walk 20 meter and finally took a right turn and walks 35 meter. How far is he from the starting point and in which direction?
a) 15√85 m and North east
b) 20√87 m and north east
c) 15√85 m and south east
d) 10√17 m and North east
e) None of theseAnswer –d) 10√17 m and North east
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification