Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Blood Relation with explanation, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- Q(1-2)M is daughter of N and sister of L. K is daughter of L and granddaughter of G. F is sister-in-law of M. L is only sibling of M.
How is K related to N ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Granddaughter
- How is F related to G ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Daughter-in-law
- Q(3-4)X is married to Y. Y is mother of Z. Z is sister of V. Y has only one daughter. V is married to W. R is son of W. T is mother of W.
How is X related to R ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Grandfather
- How is V related to T ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Son-in-law
- Q(5-8).A is sister of B. B is married to D. D is father of C. H is son of G. B is mother-in-law of G. D has only one son and no daughter. A is married to E. F is daughter of A.
How is H related to D ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Grandson
- How is A related to C ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Aunt
- How is F related to B ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Aunt
- K is the daughter of I. J is married to I. I is brother of L. H is married to K. How J related to H ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Mother-in-law
- If P+Q means P is the sister of Q, P-Q means P is brother of Q, P*Q means P is daughter of Q. Which of the following shows the relation that K is a uncle of O.
5.None of theseAnswer – 5.None of these
- M and N are sisters. X and Y are brothers. M’s daughter is X’s sister. what is N’s relation to Y?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Aunt
A(M’s daughter – X’s sister)
Note : Dear Aspirants try to post your attempts and time here