Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Machine Input/output and Puzzle with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are asked in previous exams !!!
Q (1-5) Study the given information and answer the following questions
India Blue team has to play cricket matches with India Red team in two different stadiums I and II respectively. Number of players in the team must be only 5.India Blue has to choose from the given Eight players. The information about Eight players is given below representing their role in the team and the money to be paid for playing one match.
Player P – Batsman – Rs. 4000
Player Q – Batsman – Rs. 4500
Player R – Batsman/ part-time Wicket keeper – Rs. 5500
Player S – Specialist Wicket Keeper – Rs.4500
Player T – Bowler (Spin) – Rs. 4000
Player U – Bowler (Fast) – Rs. 5000
Player V – Bowler (Spin) – Rs.4500
Player W – Bowler (Fast) – Rs.4500
1. Q and R cannot be selected together
2. Wicket Keeper is must in the team
3. T and V cannot be selected together
4. Among T, U, V, W only two persons are to be selected
5. If P is selected, W should be selected
6. There must be at least two batsman and two bowlers in the team
Note: Player R is considered both as Batsman and Wicket Keeper
- India Blue team decided to compose the team with one fast bowler and one spinner to play in stadium I. If India Blue is having a budget of only Rs.21,500 to form a team for that match then who among the following is not a member of that team satisfying all the above conditions?
5. VAnswer:5. V
Solution: Team will be P, Q, S, T, W
- To play in stadium II what could the maximum amount that can be spent on the team by India Blue team satisfying all the conditions?
5. Cannot be determinedAnswer : 3. Rs.23,500
- If India Blue team plans to include player Q compulsory in the team for the match to be played in Stadium II. Then who among the following given will be definitely a member of that formed team satisfying all the conditions?
5. NoneAnswer : 5. None
Solution: Based on the information Q,P,S,W are definite members but other is not know
- If it is known that stadium I was favorable to spin, India Blue team decided to select R and V compulsory in the team. Then what is the total amount spent by the team on selected players for forming the team??
5. Cannot be determinedAnswer : 3. Rs.23,000
Solution: Based on the conditions the team will be P,R,S,V and W then the total will be Rs. 23,000
- If it is known that stadium II is favorable to fast bowling, India Blue decide to compose the team with two fast bowlers. Then what would the least amount that can be spent by the team to form a team satisfying all the above conditions?
5. Cannot be determinedAnswer : 3.Rs.22,500
Solution: Based on the conditions the team would be P, Q, S, U and W then total will be Rs. 22,500
Q (6-10) Answer the questions based on the information given below
A#B’ is ‘A is the father of B’
‘A@B’ is ‘A is the wife of B’
‘A%B’ is ‘A is the brother of B’
‘A$B’ is ‘A is the sister of B’
‘A&B’ is ‘A is the daughter of B’
‘A*B’ is ‘A is the son of B’
- What is the relation between G and C?
1. G is daughter of C
2. C is daughter of G
3. C is daughter in law of G
4. G is daughter in law of C
5. NoneAnswer : 4. G is daughter in law of C
- How many females are there in the family?
5. Cannot be determinedAnswer : 4.Five
Solution: G, H, I , L are females and either of C or D is female
- Who among the following is the grandson of D??
5. Both J and KAnswer: 5.Both J and K
Solution: J and K are grandson’s of D
- Who among the following is not a Male??
5. LAnswer : 5. L
- What is the relation between I and L?
1. I is sister of L
2. I is brother of L
3. I is cousin of L
4. I is sister in law of L
5. Cannot be determinedAnswer : 3. I is cousin of L