Reserve Bank of India will soon issue 10 rupee denomination coins to commemorate International Yoga Day which is observed on JUNE 21 every year,
RBI said that these coins are legitimate delicate as given in the Coinage Act,2011 and the current coins in this division will likewise keep on legitimate delicate.
Front side of Coin-
- Bear Capital of Ashoka Pillar in the centre with legend Satyameva Jayate inscribed below.
- On the left periphery it will be flanked with the word BHARAT in Devnagri script.
- On the right periphery it will be flanked with the word INDIA in English.
- The coin will bear the Rupee symbol and denominational value ‘10’ in the international numerals below the Lion Capital.
Opposite side of Coin-
- The coin will bear the logo of ‘International Day of Yoga’, with inscription ‘Samanjasya evam Shanti ke Liye Yog’ in Devnagri script.
- It will also bear YOGA FOR HARMONY AND PEACE around the logo and design and the date 21 JUNE will be at the bottom of the logo.
- On the left periphery it will be flanked with inscription ANTARRASHTRIYA YOG DIVAS in Devnagri script.
- On the right periphery it will be flanked with word INTERNATIONAL DAY OF YOGA in English.