RBI Assistant Mains 2017 is scheduled on 20th of December 2017. Here are few last-minute tips for you. These tips are brought to you by Oliveboard, an exam preparation platform for banking and government jobs.
RBI Assistant Mains 2017 – Exam Pattern
Name of Tests (Objective)
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||
|English Language||40||40||30 mins|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 mins|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 mins|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 mins|
5 Tips for the Last Few Days
- Create a Revision Plan: Now that you have a strong understanding of basics, get some revision done. Do ensure you revise all topics studied for the exam. Create a revision plan to clarify concepts once again prior to the exam.
- Practice Mock Tests: Attempt as many mock tests you can in these last few days. With this, you will not just improve your speed and accuracy but will also get used to the exam pattern.
- Focus on Weak Areas: Spend some extra hours on the weak areas and attempt more questions from these topics to gain confidence.
- Don’t go for any new topics: Do not try to learn any new topics in the last few days as you will be confused and waste valuable preparation time. Instead revise the subjects you have already studied.
- Watch YouTube Videos: Break the monotony with YouTube videos. This will be good way to study concepts.
RBI Assistant Mains: 3 Most Important Last-Minute Exam Tips
- Attempt questions from topics that you are more comfortable with first
- Avoid blind guesswork
- Do not get stuck on one question and waste your time.
Hope this helps!
Utilize the last few days with adequate exam preparation. Practice Oliveboard Mocks prepared by expert panel and improve your speed and accuracy for the upcoming RBI Assistant Mains 2017.